With its 5.000 m2 premises and 45 people crew, more than 20.000 visitors come every year to Chocolates Torras to know the production process of our chocolates.
Founded in 1890
With more than a century of history, Chocolates Torras is one of the oldest chocolate companies in the country.
If you want to visit the factory just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form you have below. We’ll send you an answer with the confirmation of the visit. If you prefer, you can call us by phone at 972 581 000 indicating the day and time you plan to come.
Visiting hours are:
- From Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 15:00.
- Weekends and holidays the factory will remain closed
Due to maintenance, inventory and vacation the factory will remain closed the following days:
- Easter: from 15/04 to 22/04
- Summer: from 25/07 to 20/08
- Christmas: from 19/12 to 31/12